Saturday, February 7, 2009

~~~MUSIC~~~

Recenlty I heard a song called aathichudi of Vijay Anthony’s own composition (not sure though lolz) where he had made a rap with avaiyar’s aathichudi. In recent times many composers have tried their hand at composing music for some tamil literature works. Even maestro Ilayaraja was successful in doing thiruvasagam which was a massive hit amidst music lovers. This kind of work will really make people to get occluded with the literary work. Wish one had done some masala composition for mylapore man's thirukural so that I would have scored 10 on 10 in thirukural section in my language paper: D. Any ways this brings us to the conclusion that how music creates impact to these verses and brings soul to the lyrics. I am damn sure that these kinda albums will reach the mass and bang commercially too. I have uploaded this song for u guys, enjoy hearing it!!!


5 comments:

The Different Loser said...

you r rite, it would av been of great help to me and all. i would ve scored more and i would av not got beatings from my satffs and my mom.... hope some does that...

Anand G said...

rap is a style, but i m not sure if all are able to decipher whats rapped. So something ala Thiruvasagam style is better than something ala Vijay Anthony's Nakka Mukka style Aathi Chudi....Most would agree..

Suresh Kumar said...

@ anand
yupie.. u r abs rite.. v cant compare the works of Ilayaraja wid these nakka mukka rite??

motts said...

this rap is song is nice da..but the video of the song is unimaginable

Suresh Kumar said...

@motts
oh i c.. gud gud :)